I'm in love...

With a hunk of carbon. Yes, seriously.

I had heard it talked about, but never believed that one could actually develop a relationship with a bike.

Well, it's true.

I just got it this weekend, so we haven't spent a lot of time together yet. No long rides out into the country, no miles-upon-miles of quiet quality time.

Seeing as though I've mostly just sat and stared at it whenever we're in the same room, I think it's safe to say we're in the infatuation stage still. But I can't help daydreaming about the months to come...

Posted by Erin 3:37 PM

1 Comment:

  1. andy said...
    If your going to be crazy and do this thing, what you need to do is train like Rocky did for Clubber-Lang in Rocky III. Go to Harlem with Apollo to the ghetto gym with the broken mirrors and dog sized rats. Grab yourself the worst red bikes you can find on state street. Two bald tires and a rusty chain. Ride them til they break down - shouldn't take too long. Then when the race comes and you get on that trek bike that looks like it was built by aliens you will be greasy fast.

Post a Comment