Tangent

Ok, so this post is not in the least Ironman-related....but, I just found out that I won a contest! This is a big deal in that I never win anything. (Seriously. I'm still scarred from the horrible losses I suffered in the cakewalk contests in grade school. Or spelling bees. Or bingo. Nothing. Ever. Until now.)

I submitted a piece I've been working on for a while to Harriet Brown's Mr. Wrong contest...and was one of two winners. It is not a big deal in terms of what I win (publicaiton on her site, a signed copy of the book, and a t-shirt), but as they say at the Oscars, it's nice just to be recognized. So, check it out if you'd like, with the told-you-so warning that it's pretty lengthy: http://harrietbrown.blogspot.com/2007/04/mr-wrong-again.html.

Posted by Erin 2:32 PM

2 Comments:

  1. xt4 said...
    Wow. You know from my blog my relationship with Jack.

    That was a lovely, heartbreaking, hilarious, meaningful story. Thanks for writing it. You're a hell of a writer.

    Wow.

    I'm off to go hold Jackie's paw (he does the same thing as Lewis in that way, and I the same as you did).
    patrick manion said...
    God you're good...

Post a Comment