How You'll Be Able to Spot Me on September 9th

I'll be the one wearing the ugliest shoes imaginable (that, unfortunately, are also some of the comfiest shoes imaginable).

The color is called "Root Beer/Late Shimmer." Makes your taste buds just water, doesn't it? Let's just all hope I'm not inspired to start licking my shoes during those dark parts of the marathon when I'm tired and starving and just want it to be done already. If you see any of that happening, please stop me. I'll thank you for it after. Promise.

Posted by Erin 8:15 AM

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    pretty girl...not so pretty shoes.

    let's hope they're fast!
    Triteacher said...
    OK - you and RuralGirl are going to rock that course! Check it out -- http://rural-girl.blogspot.com/2007/08/running-shoes-behold-my-latest-purchase.html
    xt4 said...
    If you start licking your shoes, I'm leaving.

    Hmmm. Root beery.
    Melanie said...
    Could you wear those during the swim so I can see your root beer float feet?
    Gorham said...
    Or maybe you could strap on some of those yummy root beer barrels as stylistically consistent and energy saving floaty devices.
    Unknown said...
    i had thoses same shoes on at Endurance House yesterday.
    It was between them and the Kayanos - tough call. I ended up with the Kayanos though. I may go back for the brown ones soon though, they were very comfy....

Post a Comment