Race Numbers Are Up!

Ford Ironman Wisconsin 2007 Participants:
BIB NUMBER FIRST NAME AGE SEX DIVISION CITY ST/PROV
102 ERIN 31 F W30-34 MADISON WI

I'm taking a quick break from vacation to announce that race numbers have been assigned (thanks for the heads-up, Xt4!). That means that the actual race is right around the corner. Wahoo!

My dad keeps asking me (over and over again) if I'm nervous (mostly, it seems, because he is nervous for me). And I keep saying no. Because I'm not. I'm excited, plain and simple. All of the hard work is done, and that -- the hours that I've put in -- is the only thing under my control at this point.

So, watch for #102 on September 9th. More details to follow on how to track my progress that day. For now, I'm off to eat Thai food and drink a glass of wine by the pool.

Posted by Erin 3:38 PM

1 Comment:

  1. bigmike600 said...
    We will be there and be watching for you.

Post a Comment