3:25!

That's the time my friend, Patrick Manion, finished the Dallas White Rock Marathon in yesterday. I'm not sure what his previous best was, but I do know that back when I was talking about doing that race with him, we were both aiming for around a four-hour finish. The unofficial results list his time at 3:27, and that's with a detour to the 1/2 marathon finish line. Either way, it's an ridiculously incredible accomplishment (and only 15 minutes off of a qualifying time for Boston...).

Way to go, Patrick! I'm thoroughly impressed, and so happy for you!

Now, get your ass on that bike. I'll see you in Madison on September 9th.

Posted by Erin 2:17 PM

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    erin-thelongandwindingroad.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading erin-thelongandwindingroad.blogspot.com every day.
    bad credit personal loans payday

Post a Comment