If I Was Crazy Enough to Do This Again Next Year...

I'd be all over this. Would've definitely been a HUGE help for me this year. I think one of the toughest things, other than the training hours, has been trying to figure out where to go for help on nutrition, swim stroke, where to swim, where to bike, and finding training partners. All of those things, my friends, takes up a whole lot of time and makes for a very nervous, frantic Erin.

Almost makes me want to give it another (more organized) shot...

Almost.

Posted by Erin 3:01 PM

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    We had a very serious discussion about that tonight, look svery very cool. Then I saw it costs money and I decided I am too cheap to do it right now.
    qcmier said...
    Hey, you might be in line on Monday morning.

    At least you'll be at WIBA '08, right?

Post a Comment