Not Now!

So, I'm scheduled for a 3-hour bike tonight and a 1.5 mile swim.

Last night it was a swim workout and a 1.5-hour bike.

And how many of those workouts have I gotten in? Zero. As in none, nada, zip, zilch. That's nearly seven hours of working out, completely unaccounted for.

I was supposed to have left work three hours ago to get my bike ride in. I was supposed to ride a loop of the course tonight. And what am I doing? Still at work, with no end in sight. Oh, and completely freaking out. Lets not forget that. Because Ironman is exactly 24 days away, and unless I pull an all-nighter on my trainer or do a midnight swim at Wingra (the thought alone gives me shivers -- open water in the daylight is bad enough), I'm not getting those hours in.

Freaking out, I tell you. Freak-ing out.

And busy as hell, too. Ok, back to work.

Posted by Erin 4:14 PM

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I was freaking out this day also. And Erin let me borrow the chief of stuff. He is my hero now. Thanks for letting me borrow him, Erin.
    -Carla

Post a Comment