Best Idea Ever to Come Out of JLT Meeting

Okay, so the Justice League of Triathlon has only met twice, but "ever" is warranted, because the idea is just that good.

I wish I could credit it to one person in particular, but I can't remember who came up with it. In any case, whomever does this is going to make a mint.

What is "this," you might ask?

Here's a clue:

That's right. A tattoo booth just after the finish area at Ironman. A mint, I tell you! An absolute mint!

Just be sure to give credit where credit is due -- to the JLT -- when whomever takes this idea and runs with it makes their first million.

(And don't worry mom. That's a random internet photo. I haven't gotten one ... yet. )

Posted by Erin 1:46 PM

8 Comments:

  1. Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...
    That would make money. I don't have any tats, but if I am ever fortunate enough to cross the line at an Ironman trust me I will have the M-Dot.
    bigmike600 said...
    I don't know if right after an IM would be the best time to get a tattoo and in fact I would best most artists would turn you away. But the next morning however....BAM. Bring on the multi million dollar vendor booth.

    I think a tattoo of bucky badger flexing his bicep with an IM tattoo on it would be awesome. At least that's what mine will be if I finish one.
    Unknown said...
    A tat crew could just follow the IM circuit around and never have to do any other jobs..... great idea, I wish I had inking talent!
    Team Brazo said...
    Yes, right at the finish line would be great. I'd have one on my leg right now if that was the case. As it is, I'm still considering the idea and I'm actually leaning toward doing it -- but we'll see....
    xt4 said...
    I'm just glad that's NOT your tattoo, cuz it would mean you gots some hairy legs, girl! :)
    Anonymous said...
    Doooo it!
    Unknown said...
    This is an excellent idea! Tats are great!
    RunBubbaRun said...
    Or at least set up a fake tattoo booth right outside the race.. I think I would do that.. NOt sure I would be in the right state of mind to get a real one afterwards.

    So when you getting yours?

Post a Comment