Last Night

Sundays often depress me, as they do to most people, because they indicate the end of the weekend...and the start of the work week. As such, I've started to dread Sundays of late.

But if I could have a night like last night every Sunday, I'd be one happy little camper.

Witness the yumminess provided by one Chief of Stuff and one American Pie:

Margarita Pizza

Pizza topped with pesto, caramelized onions, and Fontina cheese.

All that, followed by lounging on the couch with two cute Vizslas and watching 300 . Very perfect night, indeed.

Posted by Erin 2:13 PM

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
    Iron Krista, "The Dog Mom" said...
    sounds like a FANTASTIC night!!
    Steve Stenzel said...
    That DOES sound like a good night! Is that a good movie? - I have yet to see it...
    RobbyB said...
    Those pizza look exactly like the ones you can get at that little place on Butler next to Capitol Fitness. Totally scrumptious!

Post a Comment