A Look Back

Hard to believe this was already/only four months ago today.

I'm not talented at scrapbooking, and as I found out, I'm only slightly more proficient at Windows moviemaker. With that disclaimer out of the way, below is my look back at September 9th, 2007. It's been months in the making. I finally came to the conclusion that it's not going to ever be perfect -- I could edit forever -- so I'm just going to save myself the brain space and nightly tinkering and put it up. Finally.

Hope it brings you all back -- or, for those of you who only heard about this journey through the phone lines or email, I hope it takes you there.

Enjoy. I know I did.

Oh, and sidenote -- I tried to buy the pics for the Dairyland Dare, but no longer could when I started putting this together. Alas, had to use the emailed proofs they sent out after the event, as I was there all by my lonesome. No cheerleaders at that one to take pictures (and not much to take pictures of, quite honestly).

Posted by Erin 7:45 PM

7 Comments:

  1. Laurie said...
    Love your compilation of photos and music to showcase an amazing day.

    I was pleasantly surprised to see I met members of your support team! I had no idea!
    Melanie said...
    And I started crying again! Awesome!
    xt4 said...
    AWESOME. Loved being taken back to such a great day. And, great job with moviemaker! Thanks for working on this and posting it, I love it -
    Iron Krista, "The Dog Mom" said...
    AWESOME!!!!! Made me get all excited for CDA again :-) Thanks for sharing.
    Unknown said...
    I completely broke rule #1. Erin you are an ironWOMAN!!
    Triteacher said...
    Damn girl, I remember that smile... What a beautiful day. Your finish photos look great too - I'd never seen them. Shivers. And inspiration.
    Anonymous said...
    Awesome! Please post this on YOutube so I don't have to squint at the tiny box.

Post a Comment