Spoken For

How do you make a girl's day/weekend/week/month/year -- and so on?

First you send her flowers at work, with a card that reads, "Wanted to take you somewhere after Ironman. Clear your weekend. We have plans."

You take her to one of her favorite places in the world -- a private spa nestled in a grove of towering pine trees just outside -- of all places -- the Dells.

Then you tell her that she's the love of your life, you couldn't imagine it without her in it, and you give her this:

Amazing, I tell you. Simply amazing. The ring, the weekend, the experience...but especially, the guy.

Posted by Erin 5:51 AM

14 Comments:

  1. Laurie said...
    Yay! I have full-body chills from reading that! How exciting and congratulations!!
    Team Brazo said...
    Hey Erin & CoS -- that is Awesome -- Congrats!!!
    Unknown said...
    I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy for the two of you. Congratulations! You're two wonderful, crazy kids and I couldn't be happier for you.
    Iron Krista, "The Dog Mom" said...
    Congrats, what an amazing proposal!!!!

    Your ring is gorgeous
    Unknown said...
    That ring is B-E-A-utiful! You are a lucky lucky girl. Congratulations!
    Angela said...
    I just heard the news - congratulations!
    The Schwenzen's said...
    I LOVE that ring, and I am so happy for you!!! Congrats!!!
    Anonymous said...
    What a year you're having!Congratulations Erin - georgeous ring!!
    ShesAlwaysWrite said...
    Congratulations Erin!
    xt4 said...
    WHOA! Incredible. How amazing. Most heartfelt congratulations. I'm so happy for you both!
    marathon2tri said...
    Congrats to you both. Now the race really begins....
    M said...
    Oh my gosh. That was amazing. Congrats!!! And the ring is beyond stunning.
    RunBubbaRun said...
    Wohoo, Congratulations..
    Anonymous said...
    HOLY SHIT, congrats!! Pardon my language. That's so exciting! Beautiful ring!!

Post a Comment